- Instant super grip on ice and snow.
- Unique construction! The wheel pressure makes the chock tilt and the steel pattern plate grips into the ice
- Improves ramp operations
- Saves time. Easy to put in place
- Easy to remove, even under high wheel pressure.
- The extension handle gives leverage for easy removal of the Mark II Chock.
- With rope for easier handling
SAFETY: Tests has shown that the Mark II Chock takes more wheel force than conventional rubber blocks. Due to the fact that the Mark II Chock doesn’t roll under the wheel because of the flexibility of the materiel and its unique shape. Day and night reflectors serving as a reminder to remove all chocks, making it easy to see a forgotten Mark II Chock behind a wheel.
QUALITY: Withstands a pressure of 200 tons, oil resistant 3 year of warranty.
MATERIAL: Two component super strong polyurethane.