At Rosen Innovation AB, we work to ensure that your personal privacy is protected in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. We therefore have a policy that determines how your personal data is processed and protected.
Who is responsible for your personal information?
Rosen Innovation AB (559116-8959), Stuvaregatan 1, 296 35 Åhus is the personal data controller for the processing of personal data.
What is the processing of personal data?
Personal information is any kind of information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a physically now living person.
Processing of personal data is all that happens with these data. Any action taken with personal data is a treatment, whether automated or manual. Examples of common treatments are collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, transfer and deletion.
What kind of personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information when your company / you are registered as a customer, when you place orders, contact our customer service, subscribe to a newsletter, etc. It can, for example, include contact information, corporate identity number or social security number and payment information.
When we collect personal data, we specify what information we collect, for what purpose and how long we intend to keep it.
Where are your personal data stored?
The data we collect is stored in the EU / European Economic Area (EEA), but can also be transferred and processed in countries outside the EU / EEA. All such transfer of personal data takes place in accordance with applicable legislation.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To register as a customer / contact person
• To create login information for e-commerce and other digital services
• To process your / our orders, deliveries
• To handle customer service issues and complaints
• To contact you in case of any problems with your / our order and / or delivery
• To answer your questions and inform you about new, changed services / products / routines
• To send marketing offers such as newsletters or other information / communication
• To carry out and manage participation in competitions
• To make analyzes so that we can give you relevant offers and information
How long do we save your personal data?
We will save your information as long as it is required to fulfill the above purposes, or as long as we are required by law to do so. Your information is deleted according to the information you receive when registering information.
What are your rights?
You have the right at any time to request information in writing about the personal data we have about you. If these data are incorrect, you may request that they be corrected. You can always request to have your personal data deleted. Statutory requirements for personal data cannot be deleted.
Contact us by letter or by email. Contact details are available at the end of the policy.
Everyone whose personal information is registered with us is entitled to:
• Get information about the processing of personal data in connection with the collection of data.
• Free of charge (once a year) on request receive the personal data registered with us.
• Get incorrect personal information corrected or supplemented.
• Get their data deleted if not required by law.
• Refrain from targeted marketing.
• Request that the information you provided be transferred to another person responsible for personal data (so-called data portability).
• Informed about personal data incident that occurred through, for example, data / security intrusion.
Who has access to your personal information?
We never sell or exchange your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Personal data can be transferred to external parties who process personal data on behalf of the company and according to instructions from the company. Such external parties are personal data assistants and must always sign an assistance agreement with the company.
Personal data can be transferred without assistance agreement to external parties with their own personal data responsibility when there is a legal basis or legal obligation for the transfer. The transfer must then be documented and only necessary information must be transferred.
What are cookies and how do we use it?
On some parts of our website, cookies are used to give you as a visitor access to extra features such as the ability to save passwords. A cookie is a small text file that the website you visit requests to be saved on your computer.
More information about cookies and how to avoid them is available on the National Post and Telecom Agency’s website, www.pts.se and at www.minacookies.se.
There may be links to other websites in our digital channels that we do not have control over. We are not responsible for the privacy protection or content of these sites.
Rosen Innovation AB
Åhus, 29635 SE
Phone: +46 (0) 70 6066747
Business register: The Swedish Companies Registration Office
Organization number: 559116-8959
VAT registration number: SE559116895901